Lunes, Mayo 14, 2012

The Magician in the House


My daughter loves reading books. However, instead of going to the library, we normally bring her to the bookstore to read. One day, while I was with her inside the bookstore, I saw this one book entitled “Chenelyn, Chenelyn”.
I can relate to the story so much. My parents are not rich. They belong to the middle class society. When we were still little we help our parents in doing the household chores before going to school. Then, my parents became busier, here comes the magician. Now I am used of having one beside me. I cannot live without one, I guess.

Having one is such a big convenience. When I wake up in the morning, I will just say “Fix my breakfast.” Just that and when I go down, the table is set with my favorite breakfast for the day. Since my husband and I also works and we are both out of the house, I will just say “Take care of my daughter.” Just that, rest assured my daughter will have her food ready, her bath ready and she will be able to go to school and back. Not to mention that she already took her power nap.

If I cannot find something in the house or just lazy to look for it, I will just say what I want and magically it will appear. Yes, I used to have a magician in the house and a WONDERFUL AND RELIABLE magician she is. I missed her soooo much. Now she is gone because of personal reasons but she will always be THE BEST, I EVER HAD!

We Filipinos are used to having maid/s in the house. I do. Just like TRUE LOVE, when you find one that is truly reliable, HOLD ON TO IT. Treat them like a member of the family for THEY ARE LIKE A RARE GEM THAT IS VERY HARD TO FIND. I hope I can find one again.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento