Huwebes, Mayo 17, 2012

I Am A Mother

There are countless things or reason why you can be called a mother.  I will just tell you 1 reason why I am a mother.
One day when I got home from work, my daughter excitedly welcome me and said, “Ma, I have a surprise for you.”  She ran upstairs to get her surprise.

When she came back, she is holding this small box.   “I’m worried that it will not fit you but I hope it will.”

She then excitedly opens the box.  Inside was a handmade ring. 

The ring is made of an old plastic flower (from her old and worn out hair accessories), a wire and a tape.



From the looks of it, you can clearly see how the paint from the flower is already wearing off.
“Ma, try it!” she said. “Is that your new favorite ring now Mom?” she asked. 

The ring can only fit my pinky finger.

“I made it for you Ma. Is it beautiful?  I made sure that the tape will not fall off.”  She said with a smile.

How can you tell a little angel that you can never wear a ring like that in public places?  How can you tell her that it is not as beautiful as she thinks it is?

The answer is “NO!”  As a mom, you cannot tell that to your child.  As a mom, you do not want to break her heart.  BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER.  AND TO A MOTHER, HER CHILD AND HER CHILD’S WORK WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST FOR HER!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento