Miyerkules, Disyembre 7, 2011

Longest 45 minutes of my life

I took a plane going home to Manila.  Cebu Pacific flight from Puerto Princesa.  As usual, I allowed my husband to have the window seat since he really like looking at the view from the window.   I, on the other hand, settle for the middle seat.  Beside me on the aisle seat was a lady, mid 30's.  Got no problem with that, but I guess it was her first time to fly and does not want to be seated away from her travel companions.  After the plane took off, she exchanged seat with a man. 


As you can see from the picture, my problem started.  The 45 minutes short trip became the longest 45 minutes of my life.  From the moment this guy sat there, I started smelling things.  At first, I smelled something like a fart or i thought somebody must be eating boiled egg inside the f***ing plane!  After few minutes, the air was okay again.  Or so I thought.  Darn!!!  Is that smelly feet I am smelling?  I looked at my seatmate, he was wearing slippers.  Darn! Darn! Darn!  How much longer is the flight?! Then, from the smelly feet came the foul fart like smell again.  F***ing torture!  Good thing I was used my ever reliable SUNSILK Shampoo!!!  Good thing my hair was long to cover my nose!!! If I can only spray perfume to this guy!  I swear, this is the worst flight I've ever been.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento